Our range of services -
With over 30 years of interpretive planning, training and "creating" experiences, JVA has a wide range of interpretive contract services we offer. These include:
Interpretive Master Planning (we wrote the book).
We do lots of these, world-
Interpretive Training programs, courses and workshops. Click here for more details on the 40 different interpretive courses I offer. We also have e-
Interpretive training courses (for 20 years) for the US Army Corps of Engineers park rangers (left) for for heritage tourism students -
Ask for a copy of our publication on Planning Interpretive Training Courses.
Evaluation of interpreitve programs, services, exhibits. Pre-
Planning, design and development of interpretive media and services:
* Cell phone Interpretation
* Interpretive Panels and exhibits (ask for a copy of my Planning Truly Interpretive Exhibits publication).
* Interpretive Graphic Standards (ask for some of my sample documents).
* Interpretive Playgrounds (ya, we do that -
* Interpretive Facility Feasibility Analysis
* Interpretive print media/marketing brochures and materials.
* And more.... call if you have any questions.
Interpretive panels that don't use Tilden's Interpretive Principles and illustrate a main interpretive theme are really NOT "interpretive" at all. Here is an example of interpretive g]text writing for a museum exhibit from our intepretive writing course.
Exhibit interpretive writing, Monteray Bay, aquarium.
As always, ask for samples of our work -
Usuing interp as a management tool to protect nesting shorebirds, Cape May National Refuge.